Witch way did the Wizard go? Scratch an itch and let’s find out. This cute words and objects set is so cleverly fun.
The “W”s in both Witch and Wizard produce separate die cuts. Add your own “O” to spell ‘WOW’. Words within the words include Wiz, Wit, itch and it. Use a craft knife or scissors to separate die cuts and reattach to form your own words such as ditch and rich.
Build up a broomstick and hat with three pieces each. Turn the hat upside down to double as a twister (cyclone). Emboss the hat after cutting to give dimension to projects or use as a stencil for flat looks. The negative images are creative options as well.
This set is perfect for many themes including Halloween, Beggar’s night, fantasy movies such as Lord of the Rings and The Wizard of Oz, HP fans and cosplay.
Create spellbinding cards, photo frames, decorations, gift bags, jewelry, scrapbooks, décor and more with this fanciful 8 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Witch word measures approximately 0.95" tall by 1.9" wide
- Hat measures approximately 0.95" tall by 1.28" wide
- Assembled broom measures approximately 2.23" tall by 0.47" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading