Wicked Web Halloween Background Cutting Die
Something wicked this way comes. Spin your own terrifying tale with this spider web background.
It features slightly rounded corners for a modern feel. The middle of the web is off centered so orienting it in each of the four directions produces four different looks. Use a craft knife or scissors to separate a die cut into multiple pieces to create your own unique works of art.
- Halloween and Beggar’s Night
- Spooky and horror themes
- ”Sorry I was caught up” (apology notes)
- Spiderman superhero
- ”Welcome to our web” (moving/new home announcement)
- ”Let’s catch up” (miss you, thinking of you, etc.)
String several die cuts together to make your own banner. Attach four together for a lantern shade. Each cut of the die results in loads of loose shapes for infinite creative possibilities such as building a cone and unicorn horn. The open design makes it very easy to use as a stencil for flat looks.
Create catchy cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this dynamic background die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 4.95" tall by 3.75" wide