Celebrate the spring season and so much more with these fun banners. They can be dressed up or down for many different occasions and themes.
Welcome new neighbors, family members, little ones, etc. Spring is a verb as well as a season so there are so many clever ideas for crafting. Use a craft knife or scissors to remove some of the letters to form even more words.
Here are a few examples to get your imagination going:
- RING (remove S & P)
- IN (remove S, P & G)
- COME (remove W, E & L)
- WE (remove L, C, O, M & E)
- ME (remove W, E, L, C & O)
- WELCOMING (use ING from SPRING and remove E from WELCOME, then attach the two die cuts together)
This set is great for Easter and the vernal equinox. Each banner can be shortened by trimming or lengthened by adding more die cuts for a wide range of project sizes. Make table scatter or embellish wreaths, labels and shadowboxes just to name a few possibilities.
Let the good times begin crafting cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this wonderful 2 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Each banner measures approximately 0.65" tall by 4.2" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading