Welcome grateful blessings! This utilitarian sentiment set will have you giving thanks all year.
Each die features a beautiful lowercase script font. The negative images of the words are excellent for more creative options. This set is a good size that’s easy to read. Words within the words include come, ate, bless, we, am, rate and me. Use a craft knife or scissors to separate a die cut into multiple pieces. Rearrange and attach to form your own words such as great, coming, miles, full and bliss.
- Family gatherings such as reunions and parties
- Most holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukah and Easter
- Appreciation of teachers, coaches, military, first responders and more
- New baby, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
- Home décor
- Scrapbooking family memories
Die cuts can embellish so many projects. They also make great table scatter or add your own string for gift toppers, hanging decorations and ornaments. This set coordinates with our Sympathy Always, Sending Greetings and Christmas Holidays sentiment dies.
Count your blessings creating cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this welcoming 4 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- welcome measures approximately 1.08" tall by 3.13" wide
- family measures approximately 1.55" tall by 3.17" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading