This is the fifth puzzle in a series of first-rate "free the coin" puzzle. It is a sequential discovery puzzle that captivates and delights so many puzzle lovers! Sequential discovery puzzles differ from other take apart puzzles because you will remove pieces that may have to be re-used as tools once you determine how to use them to advance towards to the solution. There are a series of steps to be followed to free the five peso coin. A very cleverly contructed puzzle!
Rex Rossano Perez is based in the Philippines. His designs combine deceptive simplicity with superb engineering to make creative sequential discovery style puzzles.
- Made with attractive acrylic designs
- It is recommended to solve this puzzle over a table as there may be small parts or tools discovered during the process
- Do not unscrew the screws / remove the nuts as these hold the puzzle together and doing so may mess up the inner workings
- Measures: 2.6" wide by 3" long by 1.1" thick
- Designer: Rex Rossano Perez
- Difficulty: 10/10
- Objective: Free the coin