It’s the spookiest season of all! Celebrate Halloween or Beggar’s Night with this creepy sentiment phrase.
Add a layer of scare to your project with this terrifying one piece die. Everything stays attached – two webs, four spiders and a jack-o-lantern – so alignment is a snap. This die is a fun size. It’s large enough to be read easily and small enough to find a wide variety of crafts.
Get creative by cutting off a spider or two and then layer them on top of one of the webs. Carefully use a craft knife or scissors to remove the webs and spiders for a simpler look. Keep those spooky bits for another project. Of course you can separate a die cut as much as you’d like to form your own phrase like “TREAT OR TRICK”. The capital dripping font is a classic.
Have a horrifying holiday creating cards, photo frames, scrapbooks, decorations, gift bags, décor and more with this intricate and intense one piece cutting die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Since the design is intricate, may require multiple passes or use of a metal shim/magnetic sheet to fully cut out
- Entire die measures approximately 2.5" tall by 2.8" wide
- TRICK measures approximately 0.5" tall by 1.5" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading