This alphabet with a 20th century feel is a class act! It’s just as suited for projects with a 1920s through 1950s vibe as it is for the present day. It can be dressed up or down for so much diversity.
- Creating Your Own Word Art and Quotes
- Personalizing Projects with Initials or Names
- All Holidays, Seasons and Occasions
The letters have a touch of elegance mixed with a strong utilitarian streak that lends itself to just about any project. The negative images of the letters are excellent as well. The included exclamation point can double as a period, hyphen and slash. Cut the dot twice to make a colon. Each letter is approximately 1.17 inches tall so they will stand out in your craft.
Style B has just slightly shorter and thinner letters compared to Style A.
Create timeless cards, photo frames, scrapbooks, gift bags, decorations, décor and more with this classy 27 piece alphabet set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Narrowest letter (I) measures approximately 1.17" tall by 0.15" wide
- Widest letter (W) measures approximately 1.17" tall by 0.69" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.