Home sweet home when you’re busy bees. Beekeeping has been around for centuries to collect honey, nature’s sweetener.
The hole near the roof lid is perfect for turning this beehive into a hanging decoration, a gift topper or even an ornament. String several die cuts together to form garland. Both dies can be embossed after cutting to give dimension to projects.
Compete some of the interior cut lines to make your own unique creations like a chest of drawers for example. The roof doubles as an arrow for making chevron patterns – so versatile! Use this set as a stencil for flat looks.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day “You’re our queen bee”, “Buzzing by to say happy dad’s day”, “Thanks for bee-ing such a sweet dad/mom”
- Birthdays “Happy Bee-Day“
- Thank you and love notes “You’re the bees knees”, “Thanks for bee-ing here”, “Bee mine”, “You’re my honey”
- Baby & kids themes “You’re the sweetest”, “Bee-coming Parents”
- Amateur and professional beekeepers
- Teacher and coach appreciation “Thanks for bee-ing the sweetest teacher/coach”, “Hive five for bee-ing awesome”
- Good luck and encouragement “Bee-lieve in yourself”
- Valentine’s Day
- Thinking of you
- Just bee-cause
- Spring, summer and autumn scenes
Create bee-utiful cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this sweet 2 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Beehive box measures approximately 4.4" tall by 3.25" wide
- Roof lid measures approximately 1.13" tall by 3.25" wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.