How’s the sky up there? It’s sunny with a chance of clouds and a rainbow any day of the year with this cute weather die set.
Make a layered sun with stitched rays. Emboss the sun center and clouds after cutting to give dimension to projects. Craft a realistic rainbow with all seven colors. The negative images are excellent creative options too.
Just add your own pot of gold or other embellishments for St. Patrick’s Day. Other possible themes include the Wizard of Oz, rainbow bridge for pets that passed on, rainbow babies and more. This set is great for everyday projects such as sky/outdoor scenes, sending sunshine, kids crafts, etc. The clouds can double as bushes.
Create bright cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this wonderful 5 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Rainbow measures approximately 1.7" tall by 3.25" wide
- Sun center measures approximately 0.67" in diameter
- Larger cloud measures approximately 0.8" tall by 1.65" wide