So Many Gears Sprockets Cutting Dies
Let’s get geared up for so many themes, occasions and holidays! These sprockets will have you designing your very own machines.
Nine gears of various sizes and shapes equal nearly infinite possibilities. This delightfully useful set will have your creative thoughts turning in no time. It’s perfect for machinists, engineers, steam punk enthusiasts and so many more. Celebrate birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, retirements, new jobs, promotions, milestones, achievements, etc.
Here are a few clever sentiment ideas:
- ”What really grinds my gears”
- ”Bringing up the gear”
- ”Happy new gear”
- ”Fools rush in where angels gear to tread”
- ”Elementary my gear Watson”
- ”Gear as day”
- ”Switch gears”
All these sprockets have teeth so you can make real moving pieces of art. Don’t forget all the centers are solid circles for so much versatility. Some can double as wheels or tires. Layer smaller gears on top of larger ones to make dimensional projects.
Create modern cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this practically perfect 9 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Largest gear/sprocket measures approximately 1.55" in diameter
- Smallest gear/sprocket measures approximately 0.97" in diameter