Introducing the happiest skeleton you’ll ever meet…Bones Bigjoy! He/she/they will spread smiles for miles.
Bones is perfect for:
- Day of the Dead (Dia de los Muertos)
- Horror themes
- Medical and anatomy students
- Doctors including radiologists and forensic pathologists
- Pirate themes
Please note that the skeleton is slightly stylized – the hands and feet only have 3 fingers and 3 toes each. Easily string several die cuts together on string to make your own garland. Embellish so many different projects. Bones makes excellent table scatter, hanging decorations, ornaments and gift toppers. Depending on the medium/material cut there will be some ability to change the pose while keeping the die cut as one piece. Also another option would be to cut bits then move and reattach to your craft.
No bones about it, crafting with this skeleton is a blast. Create inside and out cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this fun one piece die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 4.4" tall by 2" wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Smiling Skeleton Cutting Die
It was exactly what I needed! I had a project where I had to make 120 skeletons. From the first cutting to the 120th cutting the image was perfect.