Small American Flag w Pole Cutting & Embossing Dies
Oh say can you see by the dawn’s early light? This adorable flag with pole can celebrate Independence Day and beyond.
Build up a small stylized US flag to show patriotism. You can also make your own flags for so many celebrations such as birthdays, graduations, and promotions just to name a few. Turn the flag base die 90 degrees and it can double as piece of paper. The single star is extremely versatile.
There are a lot of possibilities with the negative images including confetti shakers and luminaries. All the dies except the flagpole can be embossed after cutting to give dimension to projects. One very cute and creative idea is to use the flag and pole as a cupcake topper. You (or children) can wave the tiny flags, use them as table scatter or embellish a wide range of projects including military ones. The pole is utilitarian and doubles as a stick.
Fly it proud crafting cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, tags, décor and more with this fun and functional 4 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Flagpole measures approximately 2.25" tall by 0.12" wide
- Flag base die measures approximately 0.7" tall by 1.1" wide
- Star measures approximately 0.25" tall by 0.25" wide
We Also Recommend
Winter Mittens / Gloves Cutting & Embossing Dies - Make your own Confetti Shaker