These seven seasonal images are sensational! Craft year round for all sorts of holidays, occasions and themes.
All the dies except the rainbow feature cool outline frame designs. A clever idea would be to use them to make confetti shakers. Placing the interior die cuts inside the frames for inlaid looks is another fun option. The stripes of the rainbow can be turned upside down to become U’s.
Don’t forget the negative images are excellent for shadowboxes, luminaries, confetti shakers and pee-a-boos. The star is particularly interesting because it can be oriented many ways for different looks. Just add string to create gift toppers, garland, hanging decorations and more.
- All 4 seasons
- Winter holidays (Christmas, Hannukah, New Year’s, etc.)
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Patriotic projects including Independence Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Arbor Day
- Camping & outdoors themes
- Thank you notes
- Graduations, new jobs and retirements
- Good luck and encouragement
- Just because
- And many more!
The flower center die can be removed from inside the frame die for making layered slightly dimensional flowers. Cut thin metal or fabric such as faux leather to make pendants, brooches and statement earrings. This set is also fabulous for creating stencils, masks and table scatter.
Create so many iconic cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, jewelry, gift bags, décor and more with this 8 piece set any day of the year.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Snowflake die measures approximately 1.5" tall by 1.38" wide
- Balloon die measures approximately 2.05" tall by 1" wide
- Flower center die measures approximately 0.45" in diameter