Going to the patch, going to pick some pumpkins! Recreate fall memories with this hardworking die.
As is it’s looking a lot like Halloween. Four jack-o-lanterns are loaded on the trailer while a cat looks on from the hood of the tractor. “Pumpkin Patch” has a pretty script font. This die produces 3 separate the die cuts: the two words and the tractor-trailer combo. “Pumpkin” is a term of endearment that’s used all year. It’s also great for Thanksgiving, the winter holidays and general autumn projects.
Use a craft knife or scissors to remove the pumpkins from a die cut. Then the tractor is ready for just about any occasion and loads of themes. Carefully separate the trailer to have only the tractor in your craft. So many possibilities for country farmhouse projects.
Create fun cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this fall one piece cutting die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 2.12" tall by 4.68" wide
- Patch word measures approximately 0.42" tall by 1.1" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading