It’s time to get searching for eggs! This cute sentiment has already found three.
Its one piece design makes for fast & easy crafting. Use the negative image solo to create confetti shakers, as a template to placing the positive images for quick alignment, or nest the positive letters and eggs in the negative image for another creative option. Make your own design with the positive images for nearly limitless possibilities.
Rearrange the loose letter die cuts to form new words such as:
The unique capital font has a lot of visual interest and is quite utilitarian. In fact, without the Easter eggs, who’s to say what’s being hunted? The small eggs are nice embellishments for a large variety of crafts.
Create fun cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this Easter sentiment die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 3" tall by 3.05" wide
- Each letter measures approximately 0.92" tall by 0.65" wide
- Each egg measures approximately 1.1" tall by 0.77" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading