Can you feel the beat? Hear the music with this harmonious background die.
The cutout notes and treble clefs can be used for inlay looks or separately as embellishments or even confetti for shaker projects. In the center of each die cut is amble space for a photo, sentiment, a small scene or a medium-sized focal point embellishment. The die can be oriented in each of the four directions for different looks.
- DJs, instrument/orchestra players, marching bands, singers and music lovers
- Mother’s Day & Father’s Day
- Thank you and love notes
- Valentine’s Day
- Just because
- And more!
Trim a background die cut for square projects. The cutout design is amazing for shadowboxes and lanterns. An outside the box idea is to use circle dies to create a wreath of musical notes with a background die cut.
Rock around the clock creating cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this melodic background die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Background die measures approximately 5.5" tall by 4.3" wide
- Smallest musical note measures approximately 0.3" tall by 0.11" wide