This is another wondering puzzle by Rex. The goal is to find the star. As with his other puzzles, the name plays with an aspect of his home country - Mindanao is a group of islands that are also known as the Southern Philippines.
Rex Rossano Perez is based in the Philippines. His designs combine deceptive simplicity with superb engineering to make creative sequential discovery style puzzles.
- Made with attractive acrylic designs
- It is recommended to solve this puzzle over a table as there may be small parts or tools discovered during the process
- Do not unscrew the screws / remove the nuts as these hold the puzzle together and doing so may mess up the inner workings
- Measures: 3" wide by 3.9" long by 0.9" thick
- Designer: Rex Rossano Perez
- Difficulty: 8/10
- Objective: Find the star