This set is so deer! Spread love and cheer with these adorable creatures. You decide if they are reindeer or the more common regular variety deer.
You also decide the relationship between the pair for so much diversity while crafting. The optional antlers can hold small embellishments. Other ideas for the antlers include layering on top of plain leaves or trees. There are even noses for making one Rudolph if you like. There is a slightly oval die to layer on top of the versatile bow.
Awesome all year round:
- Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, etc.
- Valentine’s Day
- Thank you and love notes
- Outdoor nature themes
- Father’s Day
- Just because
- And so much more!
The bell can be used as confetti for shakers. The eyeholes on the deer are perfect for using them as ornaments, tags and gift toppers. Of course each deer can be used on its own or cut the dies several times to create a herd or entire family. Mirror die cuts for even more possibilities.
Create cute cards, photo frames, decorations, gift bags, scrapbooks, décor and more with this lovely 8 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Taller deer (without antlers) measures approximately 2.08" tall by 1.95" wide
- Tallest antler measures approximately 0.74" tall by 0.46" wide
- Bell measures approximately 0.5" tall by 0.23" wide