Day or night, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Create adorable scenes for winter and beyond with this fun set.
The background die creates three die cuts – the snowy sky (you decide what time of day or night it is), a gentle sloping hill and the ground/front slope. There is also the “let it snow” sentiment phrase that features a lovely lowercase script font. Please note the ‘l’ in “let” is a separate die cut. Create your own sentiment phrases using “let” or “let it” by adding your words to complete. Words within “snow” include no and now. Use scissors or a craft knife to separate die cuts into multiple pieces. Attach some together to form your own words such as sow, so, not and town for example.
- The holiday season (Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, etc.)
- Outdoor scenes any season – using the slopes/ground
- Abstract art – using the slopes/ground
- Using as a stencil to make a starry sky
For more abstract winter projects, the background can be oriented landscape (horizontally) for even more creative options. The middle die cut could be a bottle or vase or even a road if you add your own details. It is also possible to use both slopes as waves or water instead of land. Talk about versatile!
Create so many scenes crafting cards, photo frames, decorations, gift bags, scrapbooks, décor and more with this wintery yet utilitarian 2 piece background set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire background measures approximately 5.35" tall by 4.15" wide
- let it snow die measures approximately 0.77" tall by 3.7" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.