This trio is going places! The wonderfully adorable landmarks die set is perfect for travellers, daydreamers and school projects.
Each landmark is a very recognizable symbol of its country: Statue of Liberty – USA, Big Ben – England and the Eiffel Tower – France. Create scrapbook memories of London, NYC and Paris. These cities host three of the four Grand Slams in professional tennis. There are also replicas of these landmarks in Las Vegas, Ohio (Kings Island amusement park) and elsewhere.
These dies feature cute details that truly make the die cuts special. The negative images are clever and creative options for confetti shakers, luminaries and more. Make table scatter, gift toppers, hanging decorations, ornaments and embellishments.
Create iconic cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this international 3 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Statue of Liberty measures approximately 2.3" tall by 1.07" wide
- Big Ben measures approximately 2.3" tall by 0.73" wide
- Eiffel Tower measures approximately 2.3" tall by 1.6" wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.