Hello lovely friend! This sentiments set is awesome 24/7/365 and so much fun.
The classically modern lowercase script font is perfection. It’s the same one featured on our Happy Holidays set for lots of coordinating possibilities. Each word includes a shadow die for three different looks – nesting, layered or just the word (omit shadow die).
Get your creative vibes flowing with a few examples:
- hello bestie
- beautiful lovely friend
- gorgeous friend
- handsome best friend (remove “ie” from “bestie”)
- love us (remove “ly” from lovely and use “us” from gorgeous)
- lovely gorgeous beautiful friend
- handsome beau (remov “tiful” from “beautiful”)
- gorgeous and beautiful (use “and” from “handsome”)
Separate die cuts with a craft knife or scissors to increase the options dramatically. Words within the words include go, be, he, hand, some, so, end, best, tie, love, us, if, and, an, a, i, and me. Attach separated die cuts together to form even more words such as beauty, beloved, friends, and of.
- Valentine’s Day
- Thank you and love notes
- Birth and new family member announcements
- Most holidays and occasions including thinking of you, Easter and Mother’s Day
Each of the words can be used solo for so much diversity while crafting. They are great for making table scatter, embellishing scrapbook layouts and photo frames, hanging decorations, etc. The negative images are another excellent possibility.
Sentiment words included:
Create gorgeous cards, photo frames, gift bags, decorations, scrapbooks, décor and more with this lovely 14 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Widest word (beautiful) measures approximately 1.75" tall by 3.65" wide
- Widest shadow die (beautiful) measures approximately 1.9" tall by 3.78" wide
- Narrowest word (hello) measures approximately 1.05" tall by 2.1" wide
- Narrowest shadow die (hello) measures approximately 1.2" tall by 2.23" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading