Happy Halloween! This sentiment is simply a classic for October 31st.
The die features two different fonts. “Happy” is lowercase except for the ‘H’. “HALLOWEEN” is in all capital letters. It results in a single die cut so aligning is a breeze. Cut it twice with different colors then layer a bit offset to create a shadow effect. Use a craft knife or scissors to separate each word for even more creative possibilities.
Words within the words include Ha, HALL, HALLOW, ALL, OWE, WE, and WEE. Rearrange separated letters to form HOWL, OWL, LOL, OWN, etc. “Happy” is of course extremely versatile for any joyous occasion. An outside the box idea is to cut the die twice, separate the ‘y’ from one, attach to the ‘N’ to form “Happy HALLOWEENy” and add dog(s) to your craft.
Make fall fun creating cards, photo frames, scrapbooks, decorations, gift bags, décor and more with this timeless one piece Halloween cutting die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 1.4" tall by 3.2" wide
- "Happy" measures approximately 0.74" tall by 1.6" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading