Stripes and strips for days! This geometric background frame cutting die is extremely versatile for just about any occasion or theme.
The frame can be oriented up, down, left or right for four different looks. There are so many possibilities – the stripes frame by itself, the gradient strips by themselves or the strips nested into the frame. The strips are excellent for stamping sentiments on them, just using one or a few in a project. Each strip and the background frame feature just slightly rounded corners for a contemporary vibe.
Since this die has an open design it’s awesome as a stencil as well. An outside the box idea is weaving some of the strips through the stripes on the frame die cut. Use a craft knife or scissors to separate die cuts into multiple pieces for even more creative options. The background die cut is perfect for A2 card fronts, photo mats, signs and more. Cut the die several times for larger projects.
Create modern cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this utilitarian background frame die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 5.5" tall by 4.25" wide
- Tallest strip measures approximately 0.68" tall by 4" wide
- Shortest strip measures approximately 0.19" tall by 4" wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.