Fall Thanksgiving Words Cutting Dies
Count your blessings and let us know what you are thankful for! These dies are a nice size with a beautiful script font.
Great for Thanksgiving and fall projects but versatile enough that four of the five words can be used year round.
Here's a list of other possibilities:
- Christmas cards and projects
- Easter cards and projects
- Thank you notes
- New Baby/Welcome Little One
- Cut the "ful" off joyful to use the remaining "joy" in a variety of ways
- Cut the "ful" off thankful to use the remaining "thank" and pair with your own "you" die cut, stamp, stencil or sticker
- Cut the "ings" off blessings to use the remaining "bless" and pair with your own "you" die cut, stamp, stencil or sticker
- Cut the "ful" off grateful and rearrange the remaining "grate" to make your own "great"
- Cut both the "b" and "ings" off blessings and use the remaining "less" in a variety of ways - by itself or pair with another word to create compound words ending in "less" such as fearless, flawless, etc.
- Cut the "bles" off blessings and use the remaining "sings" or also cut off the final "s" to create "sing"
Create beautiful cards, photo frames, gift bags, or decorations with this 5 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Includes 5 cutting dies
- 'autumn' measures approximately 0.77" tall by 2.55" wide
- Other words measure approximately 1.125" tall by up to 3" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading
We Also Recommend
Winter Mittens / Gloves Cutting & Embossing Dies - Make your own Confetti Shaker