A bunny inside an egg is a paradoxical idea that for some reason just works. The large egg is like a snow globe. Add the grass background and as many or few bunnies as you’d like to create your own scene. What’s also great about this set is all the dies can be used individually for a lot of versatility.
- Easter and spring parties or gatherings – make table scatter, invitations, decorations and more
- Spring and Easter décor
- Scrapbooking memories
- Gift tags – embellish with the smaller pieces or use the large egg as a tag
Use the bunnies year round for various holidays and occasions. They would be great for baby showers and Christmas for example. “Some bunny loves you” is a clever sentiment that can be used for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s day as well as any day of the year. The grass background is a very useful piece for making projects every season except winter. Get creative to make an above and below ground scene. Turn the large egg upside down and suddenly the shape looks like a head or a balloon.
We’re egg-static about this playfully fun 4 piece set that makes whimsical cards, photo frames, gift bags, decorations and more.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Egg measures 4" tall by 2.8" wide
- Tall bunny measures 1.4" tall by 0.7" wide