Sometimes bigger is better. Crafting these Christmas characters is definitely easier since the pieces are larger.
The penguin and snowman are perfect for winter projects all season long. Use the completed characters as gift tags, ornaments, or embellishments for a variety of projects. After you've completed your winter crafting, use the tag cutting die for all occasions the rest of the year.
Don't want to hang them? Cover the hole on the character body with a hat, bow, holly leaves, etc. You can even remove the tag hole die using pliers or wire cutters. Another creative idea is cut your own rectangle, oval or circle and add all the character details you want using the accessory and body part dies. Of course the build-up hats, scarf and belts are wonderful as embellishments on their own.
The tag creates a front or back pocket that’s perfect for holding a gift card. It can also hold business cards, notes, small photos, etc. The detailed flowers and leaves are very pretty and perfect for so many occasions including Mother’s Day, Easter and birthdays. If you want a pocket-less tag, leave the pocket portion uncut and cut at the fold line with either scissors or a paper trimmer.
Create massively adorable cards, tags, gift card holders, ornaments, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this Christmas and beyond 40 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Tag die measures approximately 4.7" tall by 5" wide
- Assembed tag (with pocket attached) measures approximately 4.3" tall by 2.34" wide
- Penguin arms measures approximately 1.16" tall by 3.6" wide
- Smallest flower center measures approximately 0.37" in diameter