Toil and trouble, boil and bubble! Some spooky fun is brewing with this Halloween and beyond set.
Let’s take stock:
- Cat with swirled tail
- 4 pieces bubbles
- 2 stars
- Witch/wizard hat
- Long bone
- Smiling flying bat
- Smiling jack-o-lantern
Six of the dies can be embossed after cutting to provide dimension to projects. Make so many scary cute scenes for Halloween and horror themes. The best part of this set is it’s quite versatile the rest of the year. The cauldron doubles as a pot (just fill with your own gold) for St. Patrick’s Day. The skull and bone are awesome for pirate crafts. Use the tall cat for so many different themes. Stars of course are well suited to the winter holidays, birthdays, graduations, retirements, night occasions like prom and other dances, and space themes.
This set is a very good size. The negative images are excellent for shaker projects and peek-a-boos. Just add string to make hanging decorations, gift toppers, ornaments and tags. Smaller dies can be nested inside the hollow ones to make unique creations. Cut the dies with faux leather or thin metal to create pendants, brooches and earrings.
Brew up your own good time creating cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, jewelry, tags, décor and more with this spook-tacular 15 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Cat measures approximately 2.35" tall by 1.37" wide
- Long bone measures approximately 0.55" tall by 2.22" wide
- Smallest bubble measures approximately 0.44" in diameter