Are you creeping it real? Celebrate Halloween, Beggar’s Night, horror films, haunted houses and more with this special sentiment die.
Die cuts will be the focal point of your craft. They can become a very large pendant, ornament, hanging decoration, gift topper and so much more. This die features a flying bat, a spider and a spun web. Carefully use a craft knife or scissors to separate into multiple pieces for so many creative options. Remove the ‘y’ to make “Spook” or use the bat in another part of your project for example.
The curly swirls of the font are adorable. Words within the word include pooky and ok. The loose ovals from the ‘p’ and first ‘o’ make excellent eyeballs for a wide variety of crafts. The web portion can be turned upside down for a different look.
Create frightful cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, jewelry, décor and more with this spooky one piece die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 3.55" tall by 4.49" wide
- Spider measures approximately 0.56" tall by 0.54" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.