Did someone say game night? Spell out anything with these fun alphabet tiles.
Let your creativity run wild while crafting with this set. There’s even an at symbol, ampersand and question mark included for even more possibilities. This set is a single die so it’s extremely fast to cut the entire alphabet at once. Each tile cuts the outline of the letter. The letter itself can be placed back in the tile or used separately. The blank tile is for adding a background to any letter or punctuation tile for a different look without the cutout letters die cuts. The cutout letters could also be layered on top of the blank tile for yet another option.
Add your own small numbers to the tiles to recreate the classic game of Scrabble. This set is perfect for personalizing projects with initials or names, educational activities, labeling, creating your own word art and quotes, scrapbooking and more. It’s great for all four seasons, any occasion and every holiday.
Spell it out creating cards, photo frames, decorations, gift bags, tags, décor and more with this die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 4.35" tall by 3.6" wide
- Each tile measures approximately 0.65" tall by 0.65" wide
- Each letter measures approximately 0.45" tall by 0.45" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.