The goal is to free the coin. This puzzle is a blind maze with a clever but simple mechanism to navigate the pathway. The puzzle is not terribly hard but certainly is fun to solve. As with his other puzzles, the name plays with an aspect of his home country, the Philippines.
Rex Rossano Perez is based in the Philippines. His designs combine deceptive simplicity with superb engineering to make creative sequential discovery style puzzles.
- Made with attractive acrylic designs
- It is recommended to solve this puzzle over a table as there may be small parts or tools discovered during the process
- Do not unscrew the screws / remove the nuts as these hold the puzzle together and doing so may mess up the inner workings
- Measures: 2.7" wide by 2.9" long by 0.9" thick
- Designer: Rex Rossano Perez
- Difficulty: 4/10
- Objective: Free the coin