This die set is popping with excitement! It’s a card that folds flat then pops open to become a box. Another awesome use would be as a centerpiece for parties and holidays. Turn it into a piece of décor to display all year round.
Cut four box panels and at least 2 cross supports before assembling the box. Score and fold 3 of the 4 box panels, leaving the last panel as the back of the box intact to be the backdrop of your creation. Score and fold the supports before attaching inside the box. These supports are where you will attach embellishments that will seem to be floating just above the box. The two lace pieces are decorative and optional.
Its utilitarian design means this set will work for any occasion, holiday or season. Using the lace borders will make the box elegant for weddings, Mother’s Day, etc. Without them it’s equally suited for more casual projects.
So the only question is what’s in the box?
Create interactive cards, centerpieces, décor and more with this amazing 4 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Assembled box card (without lace borders) measures approximately 5" tall by 2.275" wide by 2.275" deep
- Box die measures approximately 5" tall by 2.68" wide
- Smaller lace border die measures approximately 0.6" tall by 2.3" wide