Gazing up at the night sky has provided centuries of wonder for humankind. This star covered background is magnificent and versatile.
- Night scenes
- Proms and other dances
- Space projects
- Baby themes - "Twinkle twinkle little star", "Sweet dreams", etc.
- Celebrations such as birthdays and graduations
- Patriotic projects for Independence Day and more
- Congratulations for milestones and achievements
- Encouragement - "Reach for the stars"
- Thank you notes
- Mother’s Day & Father’s Day
- The most nightly of holidays Halloween
- Christmas, New Year’s, Hanukkah, etc.
The star is one of the most recognizable shapes and symbols in the world. It can convey “You’re a Star”, “You’re Brilliant”, “You Did It”, and “You’re the Best” just to name a few sentiments. Stars are a common design element in lots of parties, dances and other celebrations. Our American flag has 50 white stars which explain why they are featured heavily in military projects and patriotic holidays.
The background is awesome for A2 size card fronts, invitations, and décor. There is no outside cutting edge so the negative image stays attached to your paper. It’s easy to move the die to another area of your paper if your project is larger than the size of a card. Embellish photo frames, gift bags, and centerpieces. Create your own banner or other hanging decorations by cutting the background multiple times and adding your own string. Use your own smaller dies or stencils to cut the background into tags, labels or ornaments.
The positive image various sized stars can be used as confetti or embellishments for tags, ornaments and more.
The all over pattern can be oriented landscape (horizonally) or portait (vertically) for even more options while crafting. Working on a part night sky part ground project? Use a smaller piece of your medium to cut for the sky or separate a full sized die cut into two or more pieces for more versatility.
Create starry cards, gift bags, photo frames, scrapbooks, decorations, décor and more with this all over design cutting die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Die measures 5.5" tall by 4.25" wide