Ed has also performed his amazing close-up illusions at Las Vegas' Caesar's Place, lectured at the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood, and in 2005 was the star of the Ed Ellis TV show.
Here is a non-stop 10 minute card routine loaded with magical moments! And a killer spectator involved finale!
- Take 5 - A five card lift using the continuum principle.
- A Highly Visual Change Of Two Cards - In hand change away from the deck. This is very strong! Y Production. A real applause cue!
- Turnover Pass - The aces are featured as masters of escape.
- Ambitious Segment - Featuring a unique finale called The Fan Escape.
- Card To Pocket - Variations on a classic.
- Pitch Ace Display - A shocking change of a selection to four cards!
- Ringnature - A borrowed ring captures their card and is rubber banded to it. All is handed back as a souvenir!
"Ed's sleight of hand is simply AMAZING! He is a master of the art."
- Johnny "ACE" Palmer, World Champion Magician, FISM Grand Prix Winner
Running Time Approximately 71min
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.