This alphabet with a 20th century feel is a class act! It’s just as suited for projects with a 1920s through 1950s vibe as it is for the present day. It can be dressed up or down for so much diversity.
- Creating Your Own Word Art and Quotes
- Personalizing Projects with Initials or Names
- All Holidays, Seasons and Occasions
The letters have a touch of elegance mixed with a strong utilitarian streak that lends itself to just about any project. The negative images of the letters are excellent as well. The included exclamation point can double as a period, hyphen and slash. Cut the dot twice to make a colon. Each letter is approximately 1.25 inches tall so they will make a statement in your craft.
Style A has slightly taller and thicker letters compared to Style B. Style A all the dies are solid for cutting only. Style B 20 of the dies can be embossed after cutting to give dimension.
Create timeless cards, photo frames, scrapbooks, gift bags, decorations, décor and more with this classy 27 piece alphabet set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Narrowest Letter (I) measures approximately 1.25" tall by 0.15" wide
- Widest Letter (W) measures approximately 1.25" tall by 0.75" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading