There are lots of DVDs and Books on Stage/Street Hypnosis. All of them teach you what you need to know to be a successful hypnotist, but they miss out or underexplore certain WHATs & WHYs, such as:
- What is the difference between the conscious and subconscious mind?
- Why do hypnotists often change their pace of speech?
- Why is it difficult to hypnotize children?
- Why should we dress well when Hypnosis is all verbal?
- What effect does fractionation have on our mind?
There are no tricks or skits in here; this is pure knowledge that you'll read. Knowledge that will deepen your love and understanding for hypnosis, and will elevate your performance of hypnosis.
When you purchase this, you'll get an explanation video (a digital white-board video, like the demo video) that superficially goes through the WHATs & WHYs. You'll also receive a short but informative PDF file that explains the above in thorough detail.
Video: 9 minutes 50 seconds
eBook: 2926 words (12 pages approx.)
If you are serious about wishing to expand your knowledge regarding hypnosis, then you will greatly benefit by reading this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.