Outline Alphabet w Inner Solid Capital Letters Cutting Dies w/ Cherry
Life is sweet! You’ll be seeing double with this clever and cute alphabet set. Each cut of a letter produces at least two die cuts – a thin outline frame and a thick solid inner shape.
It has a bold, classically modern block font that is extremely versatile. This set also includes a colon, which doubles as two periods, and build-up cherry with leaf and double stem. These dies are a blank canvas – just choose the appropriate colors and/or patterns for your desired theme.
- Creating Your Own Word Art and Quotes
- Personalizing Projects with Initials or Names
- All Seasons, Holidays and Occasions
There are six different looks for so many creative possibilities. First, the outline frames used alone. That’s a fun option for modern and shaker projects. Second, just the solid inner letters for classic crafting and table scatter. Third, combine the outlines and solids with mixed or matched colors/patterns. You’ll definitely double the impact in your work. Fourth, the negative images solo are amazing and so bold. Fifth, use the negative image with the outline frame, which is also great for making confetti shakers. Sixth and last, try the negative image with the solid letter. The background of your project will show through as an outline around the solid letter.
Create fabulous cards, photo frames, tags, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, decorations and more with this utilitarian 30 piece set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Narrowest letter (I) measures approximately 0.78" tall by 0.21" wide
- Widest letter (W) measures approximately 0.78" tall by 0.96" wide
- Cherry (fruit only) measures approximately 0.42" tall by 0.62" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading