Nucleus is a center tear that is SIMPLE TO LEARN, EASY TO MASTER and LOOKS CLEAN.
It allows you to both STEAL out the center and READ it then & there.
Features of Nucleus:
- It is easy to master because there is a definite pattern in the handling.
- Always opens to the correct side and in the correct orientation.
- Has backups in case you miss reading the information in 1st sight.
- Can be done using regular printer paper.
- Also has a feature that tells you whether the paper is right side up or not (this is helpful when you open up the center inside your pocket).
- The Short and Simple Routines each for stage, close-up and for impromptu situations.
- A story-based routine that can be adapted into any setting (stage/parlor/walk around) and in any language.
- You'll also learn justification for getting the information written down on paper and tearing it up later.
- 2 videos of 19 minutes and 3 minutes, respectively
- An eBook of roughly 3000 words that, for the most part, is the same thing taught in video.