To infinity and beyond you’ll love this background! It’s so perfect for space themed projects yet completely versatile at the same time. It’s a geometric pattern that can become a moon, an asteroid or thousands of other things. There’s something special about this die that will appeal to all ages.
Here are a few terrestrial ideas:
- Cut a circle shape out of your die cut to make a golf ball. Perfect for Father’s Day or any avid golfer’s birthday.
- Lace up the background with ribbon, string or yarn for fun dimensional projects.
- Embellish cards, photo frames, gift bags and more.
- Use as a gift tag or ornament – just choose a hole to feed your string or ribbon through to hang it on the tree or on a present.
- Instead of using your cutting machine, get out your pencils, pens and markers to stencil with the die.
This die is so much more than a background and great any day of the year for myriads of projects. The positive image circles/dots can be embossed after cutting. They make great embellishments and confetti.
You’ll have a blast crafting cards, gift bags, photo frames, scrapbook memories, decorations and more.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Die measures 4.45" tall by 3.2" wide
- Each circle/hole measures approximately 0.32" in diameter