Hoppy Easter! This sentiment banner die is too cute.
The silhouette bunnies are facing each other which are just so sweet. They are flanked by foliage leaves and sit atop the curved banner. The “Happy Easter” sentiment features a cursive script font and those die cuts can be nested into the banner or used separately in another project.
Add eyes, whiskers and other details for non-silhouette looks. Trim the banner die cut or layer cardstock/paper over part of it to cover the sentiment for non-Easter projects. Use a craft knife or scissors to remove the bunnies and/or foliage for so many creative options. Then of course the bunnies and foliage can be used in the same project or a different one for double the fun.
The negative image is another creative option. Easily add your own sentiment for different holidays, occasions and themes. Attach toothpicks or a dowel to a die cut to make a cake topper or decorative pick.
Create lovely cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, décor and more with this one piece die for Easter and beyond.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 2.76" tall by 3.82" wide
- Happy measures approximately 0.54" tall by 1.6" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading