This is one of the best transmitters out there. It has incredible range and incredible response times. This is the main transmitter I use in all of my RC cars.
The range is upwards of a quarter of a mile. And the gyro in the receiver really makes for a fun time.
I especially love the ability to adjust the throttle with a convenient knob. No need to access an app to control it. This way I can play at full speed but when I want to let my young kids have a go I can adjust it down to a safe level.
The gyro is easily turned off by turning the knob all the way down. Or can be disabled all together with a button on the receiver itself.
Pick your favorite color! The red variation features a slick matte look or if you like to go the shiny route you can always go with the classic silver.
All in all, you cannot go wrong with this transmitter!
Our video on how to pair the transmitter to the receiver can be found here!
- Channel: 6CH
- Great for RC Cars, Boats, Tanks including JJRC Q65, MN-90
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Spreading Mode: FHSS 67 channel pseudo-random frequency hopping
- Control Distance: 0.25 mile
- Remote Control Voltage Range: 4.8-12v
- Remote Control Working Current: 80-120mA
- Receiver Voltage Range: 3.3-10V
- Receiver Operating Current: 30mA
- RF Power: <20dbm
- Data Resolution: 4096 levels, 0.5us per level
- Voltage Alarm: 7.4v|4.8v
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
Other Features Include:
- CH3 Self-Locking Button
- CH4 Three Way Button
- CH5 and CH6 Knobs
- Supports mixed control of the 1 and 2 channels
- Highly sensitive and stable control inputs at distances up to 0.25 of a mile
- Receiver response time of 3ms
Note - Other props in the photo are not included. Package includes only the Transmitter and Receiver