Everything old is new again, right? This delightful alphabet is ready to invoke the roaring ‘20s and beyond.
The cutout details on all the letters are a nod to the golden age of cinema in the ‘20s and ‘30s when the primary architectural period was art deco. This vintage design has a very happy vibe. The set also includes a bracket, ampersand, asterisk, hashtag, question mark, and exclamation point so it’s equally suited for modern 21st-century projects.
Wow young and old audiences alike all year round with so much creative diversity:
- Movie nights, Oscars parties, entertainment shows/events, etc.
- Most holidays including Valentine’s Day, Easter and Halloween
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Retirements, promotions and new jobs
- Baby showers and birth announcements
- “A Star is Born” & “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” themes
- Thank you and love notes
- Recognition such as teachers, coaches & employees
- Weddings, engagements and anniversaries
- Milestones and achievements
- Good luck & encouragement
- Thinking of you
- Just because
This set includes 2 letter “O”s which is very handy for making double “O” words like boo and good. Make either “O” into a “Q” by cutting a portion of the exclamation straight line and layering diagonally or separating the portion into two pieces or removing a section of the “O” for flat looks. Each letter is almost an inch tall so they are a nice size for a wide variety of crafts. Using the negative images is another awesome option.
- Creating Your Own Word Art and Quotes
- Personalizing Projects with Initials or Names
Create vintage or modern cards, photo frames, gift bags, decorations, scrapbooks, décor and more with this super 32 piece alphabet and punctuation set.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Narrowest letter (I) measures approximately 0.93" tall by 0.18" wide
- Widest letter (W) measures approximately 0.93" tall by 1.36" wide
- Asterisk measures approximately 0.52" tall by 0.45" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading