Lucky Shamrocks Clover Border Cutting Die
Wishing you the luck of the Irish! This cute border will charm any lucky recipient.
This die features six shamrocks (two different sizes) and a “LUCKY” sentiment in a capital Times New Roman font. Count your blessings any day of the year including St. Patrick’s Day. It’s also awesome for encouragement and good luck, travel to Ireland and spring projects just to name a few.
Use a craft knife or scissors to separate the border into multiple pieces for so many possibilities. Cut the die four times and attach together to create your own frames for photos, sentiments and more. The negative image is another cool creative option.
Create fun cards, photo frames, decorations, scrapbooks, gift bags, jewelry, décor and more with this fabulous one piece border die.
- Made from high quality durable carbon steel
- Compatible with all the major die cutting machines including: Cricut Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, and Sizzix Big Shot
- Entire die measures approximately 0.63" tall by 5.4" wide
- LUCKY sentiment word measures approximately 0.63" tall by 2.9" wide
- Each smaller shamrock measures approximately 0.52" tall by 0.47" wide
- Note - Image is flipped for easier reading